How much I would hate it…
- The enormous responsibility to keep a human alive with my body.
- The fact that it feel like a leash sometimes (especially when I cannot go on that much needed girls weekend because it was too overwhelming for me to pump enough milk to last my baby through the weekend).
- That I would basically have one boob out at all times!
- That I cannot wear anything without thinking “easy access to breasts.”
- Nursing bra’s and tank tops.
- No strapless dresses even when it’s a 100 degrees outside!
The fact that breastfeeding would alter my breasts shape and size
- Full, heavy and painful at the beginning,
- lopsided when baby prefers to nurse on one breast and not the other.
- Deflated after a while.
Missing my pre breastfeeding perky boobs
- Stressed out at the very thought of a well-visit to the doctor or nurse to check their weight.
Did I produce enough milk for you to grow?
The enormous never ending responsibility of my breasts producing food for my baby.
But here’s what I love about breastfeeding
- I’m providing food for my baby, it comes from my body, my breasts and if you think about it it’s kind of mind blowing.
- The magical closeness that comes with breastfeeding.
- Public breastfeeding and not giving a damn!
- Oh, the places you will go (or rather breastfeed)!
- The extra kilojoules you burn while breastfeeding. Yes, breastfeeding is my new cardio!
Mostly I love that breastfeeding isn’t just about milk, it is all about LOVE.
PrettyBelle has teamed up with 2 amazing breastfeeding brands to bring you a prize valued at R1000!
How to Enter