What can be worse than covering a wriggling child in sun cream?
Trying to cover a wriggling child with sensitive skin in sun cream!
Don’t stress Mama, that’s why Childs Farm sun protection products don’t contain parabens, SLSs, mineral oils, artificial colours or anything that might make sensitive skin flare up.
Got a super wriggler on your hands?
Childs Farm spray and roll on sun lotions make everything easier!
We all know the dangers of the sun and not to add to your worry-list but did you know? Young skin is much thinner than adults so its more susceptible to sun damage. Babies skin is particularly sensitive!
How To Keep Kiddo Safe In The Sun
Childs Farm dermatologist Dr Jennifer Crawley says:
- Apply sun cream 20 to 30 minutes before going outside.
- Make sure you’re applying enough sun cream – don’ skimp on it!
- Reapply every couple of hours – and always after swimming.
- Try to stay out of the sun in the hottest part of the day, between 11 and 3 o’clock.
- Dress your little one in a (cute) sun hat, sunglasses and loose, breathable clothing.
- SPF 30 & 50+ sun cream is water resistant!
- It protects young and sensitive skin from UVA and UVB rays!
- It keeps skin moisturised and hydrated!
- Suitable for babies and upwards!
- It’s vegan friendly!
Tip: Keep baby out of direct sunlight if they’re under six months old, when your baby’s over six months, do a patch test before you try a new sun cream.
We are giving YOU a chance to experience this amazing products! We’ve got 2 Childs Farm Sun Care Hampers to give away valued at R700 each!
How To Enter
- Head over to our Instagram Page – CLICK HERE
- Follow PrettyBelle & Childs Farm South Africa
- Tag a Mama (each tag equals one entry)
- Share share share
Extra Entry – Comment on the blog and tell us why you need to win this hamper?
T’s and C’s apply
Competition close on 15 December
Prize is not transferable for cash
Open to SA residents only
Winner will be randomly selected by www.random.org